Sunday, May 27, 2007

A New Breed of Politicians

I was interviewed by Joceline Tan of The Star just before I left for Bangkok last friday. I told her that a new breed of politicians must adopt a worldview, realise that Malaysia in not the only island on planet earth and think progressively.

Reading some of the comments made by various policy makers in both parliament and state assembly was not able to convince me that we are anywhere near in finding these new breed of politicians.

Over the next few days, I will share with readers my trip to Bangkok. While there, Tony Pua smsed and asked if I am coming out to defend him from Khairy Jamaluddin's attack.

As a new breed politician, Tony is doing the right thing - stand up for himself if he thinks that he is right. I hope Khairy accepts Tony's challenge to debate him on the civil service issue. I will be in the audience.

1 comment:

nat said...

'joceline' tan :)